Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first BLOG POST

I can't believe that I am actually doing this! I know no one will actually read this, but hey, at least I can say I did it and it will be a way to remember the amazing things God does in our lives.

Today is a beautiful day. I have the windows open, the fans on, it is so peaceful. It amazes me how the weather can really change your mood and how your mood can affect your kids mood. In a few minutes Zachary is getting evaluated for learning disabilities...we will see how that goes. Grace has a cold but is still adorable. She loves wiping her own nose. Also, in the last week, she decided that she wants to put herself to bed. Our baby has grown up. No more rocking our baby to sleep. :( So very sad. I can honestly say though that I am done. Four is so my limit. Now, if God were to work a miracle and something not of this world happened, obviously, I would reconsider. Oh, and I filled out my FASFA to return to school in the fall. I want to do nursing. I feel that with all we have been through that I would bring a special heart to it. Devon and Joshua are doing great. Devon is such a great kid. He loves dancing at the youth services at church and is looking forward to a disco dance at school. And Joshua, is Joshua! Running. jumping, flipping, full of life.

Well, I am really glad that I took this leap of faith and pray that this is something that I continue to do. This could be the start of an awesome thing!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment