Friday, June 26, 2009

God had planned every step...

Ok, so where do I even start? I guess instead of trying to do things in a chrnological order I will bullet the amazing things that God has done.
  • 2 or 3 months ago I started following a blog about a heart baby names Stellan. On this blog, was referenced a non profit organization called "Until Journeys End" Grace got scheduled for surgery and we had no money for the trip. My sister remembered Until Journeys End and contacted them for us. They immediatley contacted us and got us a hotel for our whole stay. Oh, and did I mention the Ronald McDonald House was full and we would have no place to stay?
  • We had a babysitter planned out for the time we were at UVA, then two days before they closed on their house and the kids had to come! If we had been at the RMH, we would not have all fit, God knew that.
  • A few months ago the founder of UJE came to visit her husband, a JAG lawyer, that was in training in Charlottesville. She went to a local church and made friends with some of the people there. Well, since we had to bring the kids, we were afraid that we would not be able to be together the day of surgery, Tiffany, from UJE, called her new friends from the Charlottesville area and God provided a babysitter. God had worked this out before we even knew Grace was having surgery.
  • God put different people in our path with money for food. One sweet lady from choir was opening her birthday card while reading an email from me. She felt God move her to give us that money. Another lady was a teacher for one of our sons many years ago and gave us money and was talking to a coworker who gave as well. Then there was our choir director and our lifegroup. Each step we were unsure we would have enough, God provided.
  • On the day we were leaving, we were filling our tires and there was a family in front of us that obviously had little money. I felt the tug of the Holy Spirit on my heart and knew that although we had little that they needed $20. I had James put it on the front seat of their car. James had no sooner walked to the car that I got a call from my sister saying that someone had walked up to her and said that they knew we needed a $20 bill and gave it to my sister. God had immediatley given us the 20 back. WOW!

There are more awesome God stories and I will tell you them as I have time. I pray that you have some awesome God stories and I truly praise the Father of Heaven and Earth.

Maryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment