Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God is faithful

God is good, God is faithful.

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. Deut. 7:9

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Psalm 36:5

This phrase, God is faithful, has been everpresent on my mind lately. As we get ready for Grace's surgery as we try to get the financial aspect worked out, God keeps reminding me..."Maryanna, I am faithful" He is not going to leave us. He is not going to forsake us. God is faithful. So, I praise God for this amazing promise that HE alone is faithful. I cling to that promise and stand firm in that truth.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" Prov 3:5

Praying that you see God's faithfulness today!

Maryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment