Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grace update and more!

God is faithful. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings, in all your ways acknowledge HIM and he will direct your path" Prov. 3:5&6

This has been my life verse since I first became a Christian. I find this verse so powerful. What an awesome promise, we might not always know why things go the way they do, we just must have faith that God is there and HE will take the reigns. I have nothing to worry about. Nothing to plan perfectly, HE is going to guide me. Guide my family. Guide my husband. What a wonderful God we serve!
Ok, there was another paragraph here and it disappeared. The update on Grace...I took Grace to the doctor on Thursday and her prescribed her Omnicef. Due to God's awesome grace, Grace is no longer snotting green stuff anymore!! Some might say it was the antibiotics, some might say it was our great Physcian, I prefer to believe the later!
Yesterday was supposed to be a day of celebration for James for Father's day since he is working Sat and Sun (he has to work one weekend a month). Instead, it was a day of stress and tension. (I told you that I am transparent) I won't go into huge details, just please pray. James graduated with his Masters in May and waiting for God to show us where He wants him is hard. Pray that we wait for where God has called us to be and not that we get inpatient and jump at anything, or begin praying for anything instead of praying for His will.

There have been some very cool life changes these past couple weeks in our lives, so I will attempt to show those in pictures below (WARNING:I am not a professional photographer and I don'y know photoshop)

This is the Global Glory of God summit at our church in May. This was a very pivitol moment in so many things. The wonderful men of God that are in the picture are from Denmark, the Netherlands, Sri Lanka and Albania.

My Adorable Kids!!! Ok, so Grace looks a little awkward, I think she was running from her brothers, and honstley, who blames her! Yes, we are at Mc Donald's. My husband makes fun of me because I can go in there and feed all my children for under $7.


Best Friends! This is Grace and our best friends daughter Hayden. They are so cute together and we are so blessed to have such great friends!!


Playing in the Rain! I love letting my kids be kids! Like playing in the rain and puddles! Grace seems to be saying "Should I jump?"










Devon got BAPTIZED!!! On June 7, Devon made the decision to make his faith public and get baptized! We are so proud. The first picture is Daddy and Devon, the second is Grammy and her boys, the thirds is MIMI and her boys and finally Devon and his cousin Mikaela who got baptized together.


My baby, I mean oldest son, graduated from elementry school on June 11. WOW! He is going into middle school. Lord, help us! I missed the graduation because Zachary was having a bad day and decided to throw a massive fit, so we got to sit in the car. He got Presidental honors for academics and physical fitness! We are so proud!!!

Thanks for sharing in our lives, and thanks for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment