Monday, June 22, 2009

So much to do

There is so much to do right now and so little time! I know, then why am I here instead of working? Good question. I don't have an answer. Procrastination. I could say that it is because I am coming on here to ask for prayer, which is 100% the truth, but that is not the reason that I had to check MckMamma's site and others. Do you ever get so overwhelmed that you don't know where to start? Yeah, kinda there. Ok, breathe in, and out. Then RUN!

I will tell you that yesterday was AWESOME!!! We went to church and the music was so spirit led! Our Choir director Kim lead worship and wow, she is a woman of God! She is on fire!! God just filled the room and it felt like you were standing at the throne singing to HIM! Then, Kim sang "Arms Open Wide" by Hillsong. Ok, total God moment. I cried throughout the song and not just tear, sobbed. This song is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvNdybdyeOc

I hope the link works, if you can take the time to listen to this song, do. WOW!

We then came home from church and finished our dad's day crafts while dad went to work, and made dad a cake. When dad came home, we took him to the pool at our apartment and then we ate dinner. James got to finish his father's day with a sleep study. There is something funny about that.

I want to take a moment on Father's day and that James for being such an amazing father to our children. He is wonderful. He was a single dad for 7 years before we married and Devon is a great kid, and this past 2 yrs he juggled work, getting his MBA and family and did it all with class and love. We are so blessed.

And to our Abba Father. WE LOVE YOU! There is none like you. We praise your holy name.

Love you all!

Maryanna

No comments:

Post a Comment