Friday, July 24, 2009

Overwhelmed

Because nothing in our lives in simple, I ws in the ER last night with a pulse of 256, yeah, you read that right. I was diagnosed with SVT. Now adding a cardiologist to my list of docs. I am thankful to MckMama because had I never heard of Stellan, last night would have been much scarier than it was. When I went into the hospital, it was like a scene from ER. As soon as they saw that my pulse was so high, I had 6 nurses and a doctor in my room, two IVs in, oxegen and a heart monitor on. I just closed my eyes and prayed, not because I was scarred just overwhelmed. Luckily after a few doses of an IV med, they were able to get it down to 120. Today I am still having heart flutters and pain, but my pulse is staying down.

Oh, and earlier this week, James lost everything off his computer including a bunch of pictures. also, since a couple weeks ago, our transmission has been going out, and it is so bad that there are many times, ok all the times you first start the car, that it will not go into drive. I am feeling very overwhelmed. Please remind me that God is in control. Right now, I feel like things are spinning further and further out of control.

Just had to get all that off my chest. I know that this is not my usual positive post, please forgive me and come back. I am just in a place where I really need my Abba Father. Please hold me close sweet Jesus.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment