Friday, July 24, 2009

Grace Appt

I forgot to add that Grace has an appointment to see her ENT at UVA on Wednesday, we are excited for this appt since Grace has been choking so much since the surgery. We are still trying to figure out what we are doing for the appt and who is taking her up or if we are all going. It is such a long drive and with only one person doing the driving, an 8 hour round trip is a lot, plus with the van not working well. Please pray we make the right decision.

Also, the kids have a dentist appt on Monday. All three little ones. Pray for peace (I would say patience, but I know better) Grace has some teeth that have been trying to come in for months and are stuck under the gums so I am praying he can give us an idea why.

Ok, I will update after her appt on Wed. if not before.

Love to you all!!

Maryanna

1 comment: